Sunday, 19 February 2017

I haven't sacrificed a goat. Promise!!

Auntie Flo decided to make an appearance much to my dismay on Friday.  The utter slag bag she is.  So instead of being down about this I used this opportunity to try out my new hippy earth child device.

The Organic Cup.

Well what can i say this little trophy cup is amazing.  Ok you have to get used to the idea that you are going to get very familiar with your neither regions and that every time you empty it down the toilet it looks like you have sacrificed a small goat.

All in all I am very impressed and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to ditch the ruined underwear from your leaking tampons and the embarrassing snaffling of rustling tampons packets hiding in your pocket as you sneak off to the loo at work.  Also it is environmentally friendly.  Saving Dolphins and all that!

I secretly like the idea that no one knows I have technically got a egg cup shoved up my fairy and for the next 12 hours it will stay! No drips no drama.  Just not for the faint hearted!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment